REDA Chemicals is a leading chemical distributor providing business-to-business solutions for users of industrial and specialty chemicals operating in 30 countries across Asia and Africa. Through our team of over 600 professionals and technically oriented experts, we offer innovative solutions to a wide range of markets.
With a growing number of facilities, we operate from more than 40 sales offices and 40 warehouses & logistic centers strategically located throughout the regions we serve. This means that we can closely monitor the success of all of our endeavors, anytime, anywhere.
As experts in the field of chemical distribution, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide the highest quality products and solutions, on-time delivery, technical excellence alongside unparalleled customer service and support.
Who We Are:
Part of the REDA Group, REDA Chemicals is one of the leading distributors in Asia, the Middle-East and Africa, providing business-to-business solutions for users and providers of industrial and specialty chemicals.
REDA Chemicals counts 700 people working in 30+ countries focused on serving the needs of 20,000+ customers. Delivering a simplified and unique approach in a highly complex geographic region, our various distinctive capabilities make us the partner of choice for the world’s leading chemical manufacturers.
As experts in the field of chemical distribution, we provide a broad range of quality products and services. Committed to fostering long-term relationships with partners, we focus on working closely with them to provide tailored solutions for their unique requirements.
Moreover, REDA is associated with global technology leaders. Through those close collaborations and our proactive sourcing capabilities, we offer our partners rapid optimal solutions, superior market knowledge, and technical support in all countries we serve.
Here To Serve You
Commitment To Quality
Health and Environment
REDA maintains lot control, material safety data sheets (MSDS), and certificates of analysis (C of A) for the chemical products we sell. Our emergency response procedures provide additional customer and community support. The accuracy of our Quality Systems benefits your quality, regulatory, and ISO requirements.
We comply with the premium requirements of Responsible Care®, the chemical industry standard for HSE.
Principles of Responsible Care®
Our industry creates products and services that make life better for people around the world – both today and tomorrow. The benefits of our industry are accompanied by enduring commitments to Responsible Care® in the management of chemicals worldwide. We will make continuous progress toward the vision of no accidents, injuries, or harm to the environment and will report our health, safety, and environmental performance. We will lead our companies in ethical ways that increasingly benefit society, the economy, and the environment while adhering to the following principles:
- To seek and incorporate public input regarding our products and operations.
- To provide chemicals that can be manufactured, transported, used, and disposed of safely.
- To make health, safety, the environment, and resource conservation critical considerations for all new and existing products and processes.
- To provide information on health or environmental risks and pursue protective measures for employees, the public, and other key stakeholders.
- To work with customers, carriers, suppliers, distributors, and contractors to foster the safe use, transport, and disposal of chemicals.
- To operate our facilities in a manner that protects the environment and the health and safety of our employees and the public.
- To support education and research on the health, safety, and environmental effects of our products and processes.
- To work with others to resolve problems associated with past handling and disposal practices.
- To lead in the development of responsible laws, regulations, and standards that safeguard the community, workplace, and environment.
- To practice Responsible Care® by encouraging and assisting others to adhere to these principles and practices.